Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hey Everyone!!

This week was wonderful!  I had another exchange to Monsafu, I love it there!!  However I also really love the people here in San Felipe. The members have really started to help us out with the work. We had some amazing lessons this week, and the best ones are always ones where a member is present to share their personal testimony. This week, two of our investigators accepted baptismal dates. We are so excited; we have already seen them progress so much as they apply the principles of the Gospel into their lives. It is truly an amazing process to witness. I am getting transferred somewhere new tomorrow so I unfortunately I won’t get to see the whole transformation. But I do know that this Gospel changes lives.  If we study the scriptures and apply those principles of daily repentance, faith, and prayer, we will see changes and progression in our lives. I know that God hears and answers our prayers. He loves us so much! 

Also this week we got to see the broadcast of the dedication of the 100th stake here in Peru!  Elder Christofferson, an apostle of the Lord, spoke. He promised the people of Peru that if they are faithful to their covenants then the whole nation of Peru, not just the members of the church, but the ENTIRE nation of Peru will be blessed and will prosper.  Such a great promise for them. I know that the covenants we make with the Lord offer extraordinary blessing for our lives and our families. We must be true to the covenants we have made. They are part of every moment of our lives. We must always remember our Savior Jesus Christ.

I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a representative of Christ and share this joy and hope with the people of Peru.

Con Amor,

Hermana Kimball