Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cambios - New Companion


This week was cambios... which means I got a new companion!  Hermana Rodas, from Honduras. She is great. Very bold, dedicated, and always is laughing. We have already had some great lessons together and are we are praying really hard to know who is ready to truly apply the gospel in their lives. I have already learned so much about the Gospel in these past few months. I know that first we have to have faith, centered solely in Jesus Christ. He is our rock, our foundation and our Savior. I know that if we have faith in Him we will repent consistently and we will make and keep sacred covenants. As we repent daily, and keep our covenants we will continue progressing and we will endure to the end, when the Lord will welcome us into his Kingdom. I know He loves us and wants us there with Him and with our families for the Eternities.

 

Be Strong, Be Examples, La fe es todo!

 

Con Amor,

Hermana Kimball