Monday, April 7, 2014

Covenants

Hey Everyone!
    Wow this week was quite a whirlwind. We have met lots of new and super wonderful people... it is such a blessing!  One little girl was following us through the streets so we asked her where she lived, she led us to her house. Her entire family was there, they graciiously received us into their home. The mother said we had arrived at the perfect time to help their family get back on track in spiritual things. They were so grateful to have us visit, and we were so grateful for the opportunity to share the gospel with an entire family! I know that this gospel really blesses families so it is always so joyous to see a whole family put the gospel into action. I am excited to get to teach them again and see them grow together and find strength in the Lord through covenants.
   I loved the Women´s Conference talks on covenants!  We are so blessed to have the opportunity to make covenants in this life. The covenants that I have made with God brings me security, hope and peace. Security, because I know that if I do my part, God will not let me fall. Hope, because God has promised that those who make and keep covenants will inherit eternal life, and that is a Huge thing to Hope for! And Peace, because, when we do what is right, we have peace of mind... and I know that making and keeping covenants is exactly the right thing to do!

Con Amor,
Hermana Kimball