Sunday, June 1, 2014

Moved to Cajamarca


Hey Everyone!
   Wow! After nearly six months in Lambayeque it was tough to hug everyone goodbye and head off to a new area. I love the people there so much and am excited for the day when I can go back to visit. I am looking forward to serving here in Cajamarca. It is a very different area than Chiclayo, but I am excited to get to know the people here and offer them the joy of the Gospel. Already this week Hermana Bazalar and I have had some wonderful experiences as we have stopped to talk with people in the streets. I love how prone people are to talk about spiritual things. I know that all over the world there are people searching for real happiness, and I feel so blessed to be able to share the hope and happiness of the Gospel with God´s children here. This week a missionary from a different religion stopped us in the street to share a message. I was impressed by the urgency with which she shared about the need to repent. The gospel of Jesus Christ is truly and urgent message. We should do all we can to share it with the world. God loves all of his children and wants us to return to His presence. Only through repentance and covenants  is that possible. I love the clarity of the path of Jesus Christ and I encourage all of you to take the next step necessary to come unto Christ.  

Con Amor,

Hermana Kimball