Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cajamarca

Such a crazy week. We are still trying to organize our gigantic area so that we can visit everyone, it´s tough... but not impossible. We were having a great week, and seeing lots of progress... until I got sick and we had to take an afternoon to recuperate. In those hours I had some time to meditate..to really feel my faith grow and to envision what this area can become. It was invigorating. Hermana Bazalar and I are putting into practice lots of new ideas. as they say.. If you want to see something new..do something different. I know that this the God´s work. His plans and His vision are so much grander than our own. When we trust in Him and ask Him to show us His plan.. our eyes will be opened. I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve here in Cajamarca. I love watching the progress of the people. Without a doubt, we are changing people. There is no such thing as a stagnant personality... on a daily basis we either digress or progress. The choice is ours.

 Be wise. Follow the Lord.

Con Amor,
Hermana Kimball