Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Priesthood Restored



This week was wonderful!! So many people who haven´t been coming to church.. CAME!!  Also,we had two intercambios this week. One day I got to go to the area of Chontapaccha with Hermana Gonzales...and another day we did divisions and I was with Hermana Tupe. It is always so fun to learn something new from every missionary and in every area. It is so invigorating to see this message touch the lives of all types of people in every variety of situation. 
   Also this week we had a number of lessons on the Priesthood. It is so fun to teach about the Priesthood along with the Restoration of the Gospel. I love the pictures in the pamphlets.. first the picture of Christ ordaining his Apsotles with the Priesthood.  Then there comes the picture of Peter,James and John conferring the Priesthood on Joseph Smith. It gives such a clear picture of the order in which God works. I know that the prophet today, Thomas S. Monson, has the Priesthood of God. The Prophet and apostles hold the same power that the original twelve apostles had. We are so blessed to be led by a living prophet who receives instruction and guidance direct from Heaven. I am so grateful for his loving guidance. I know that He has the power of the Priesthood, and I am so grateful for the many worthy priesthood holders who have blessed my life. I know that the covenants that I have made have been sealed with the Priesthood of God, so I know that they are promises approved and recognized in the heavens. I am so grateful for those promises. I know that the Priesthood is the Power of God to act in His name, what a divine gift!

Con Amor,
Hermana Kimball