Monday, October 6, 2014

Airport transfer?

Transfers! Yep, not a joke, President is sending Hermana Rasmussen and me to el barrio Aeropuerto to reopen it for sisters. The news definitely took me by surprise, but now we are way excited to start off fresh there for my last few weeks. This week has been interesting. One thing I have noted is that little things make a big difference. A simple smile can brighten someone’s day or a happy hymn can comfort a grieving heart. We must stay positive, diligently doing the little things. Then, as Nephi said, "we see that by small means the Lord can bring about great things." (1 Nephi:16.29). Hermana Rasmussen and I have been working diligently and praying to see those great things come to pass. This sudden transfer is not what we expected, but I believe it is the great answer to our prayers. The key is to make the most of the small moments then we will recognize those great miracles happen. I am so grateful for this precious time I have to be a missionary. Every day I see the hand of the Lord blessing lives and I am so blessed to constantly feel His guidance. I love his work, and cannot wait to see what miracles await!

Con Amor,

Hermana Kimball