Thursday, October 2, 2014

Tender Mercies

"But behold, I , (Hermana Kimball), will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance." (1 Nephi 1:20)
  This week I felt and saw so many of those tender mercies from the Lord. My favorite was on Monday night. In our family home evening, Hermana Eliana shared a simple video... but it was a direct answer to my prayers. Also in testimony meeting on Sunday, various members shared similar experiences from that week; moments when they had felt the Lord´s mercy touch their lives. The Spirit filled the chapel and my heart as those sincere testimonies of the Savior were borne. 

I don´t really have the words to detail the beautiful moments or to describe what it feels like to be a recipient of the Lord´s merciful hand, but, I testify that the Lord loves each of us and that he is aware of the minute details of our lives. 

Surely His goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life. (Psalms 23:6)

God is all around. We just need to recognize His works.

Search the scriptures, Love the Lord.

Con Amor,

Hermana Kimball